Thursday, November 10, 2011

8 mile

In 2002, Eminem made a movie called ''8 mile''. He named the movie 8 mile because that's where hes from in Detroit. I've personally seen 8 mile several times driving by in Detroit. It isn't the richest neighbor hood so you can tell the movie was no lie. In 8 mile it basically shows Eminem's life story, well part of it, it has to be my favorite movie of all time. Just because it's so real his songs relate to the movie and you get a better perspective on his life then just trying to imagine it. In the movie 8 mile I love the rap battles, specially the one at the end. Eminem basically shows that you can from being a no one to being someone. Eminem was a nobody with like 5 friends, a pregnant ex-girlfriend, a mother who didn't care like she should, and he was broke. By Eminem following what he loved which was writing lyrics and rapping. He got brave enough to not choke and go infront of people who didn't respect him at all, and rap infront of a bunch of people in a rap battle, he won that battle, and he won a bunch of people respect. (that's basically the ending of the movie) but if you haven't seen this movie I really suggest you do I love it :) EMINEM IS AWESOME!!

1 comment:

  1. I just watched this movie a couple of days ago, it's one of my favorites. Eminem is such an inspiration and I love everyone of his songs. I agree with everything you've said in your blog , good job.

    ReplyDelete